A story about the opening of Mercy’s Virtual Care Center on NPR features an interview with 87 year-old patient Naomi Coulter. Ms. Coulter uses an iPad to check in with her physician every morning. She credits Mercy’s virtual home health program with helping her stay out of the hospital. Listen and read more.
For National and Trade Inquiries
For St. Louis Regional Inquiries
- Bringing High-Tech Virtual Health Care to Rural America
- For National Suicide Prevention Week, One Doctor Shares Preventative Actions
- Mercy Program Offers Virtual Checkups for Patients with Cancer
- How Mercy is Using Technology to Bring Health Care to the Patient
- Mercy Virtual Services Help Patients Maintain Better Control of Chronic Illness