Follow the story of one Mercy patient who lives 60 miles from the nearest hospital, but stays in touch with his care team using an iPad. View the CNN video.
For National and Trade Inquiries
For St. Louis Regional Inquiries
- Bringing High-Tech Virtual Health Care to Rural America
- For National Suicide Prevention Week, One Doctor Shares Preventative Actions
- Mercy Program Offers Virtual Checkups for Patients with Cancer
- How Mercy is Using Technology to Bring Health Care to the Patient
- Mercy Virtual Services Help Patients Maintain Better Control of Chronic Illness