A Wall Street Journal article titled, “How Telemedicine Is Transforming Health Care,” highlights the support Mercy Virtual is providing intensive-care units, emergency rooms and other programs in 38 hospitals. Mercy Virtual critical care physician Vinaya Sermadeviis is also quoted about the benefits of telemedicine to patients and providers. Click here to read the entire article.
For National and Trade Inquiries
For St. Louis Regional Inquiries
- Bringing High-Tech Virtual Health Care to Rural America
- For National Suicide Prevention Week, One Doctor Shares Preventative Actions
- Mercy Program Offers Virtual Checkups for Patients with Cancer
- How Mercy is Using Technology to Bring Health Care to the Patient
- Mercy Virtual Services Help Patients Maintain Better Control of Chronic Illness