In its annual Best Hospitals issue, U.S. News & World Report puts Mercy Virtual Care Center front and center in a feature story titled: Are Virtual Care Clinics the Wave of the Future?. The story includes comments from Mercy Virtual’s President Dr. Randall Moore and Medical Director Dr. Gavin Helton. Read the entire story.
For National and Trade Inquiries
For St. Louis Regional Inquiries
- Bringing High-Tech Virtual Health Care to Rural America
- For National Suicide Prevention Week, One Doctor Shares Preventative Actions
- Mercy Program Offers Virtual Checkups for Patients with Cancer
- How Mercy is Using Technology to Bring Health Care to the Patient
- Mercy Virtual Services Help Patients Maintain Better Control of Chronic Illness